Barossa Valley Heritage Accommodation Angaston
Self Contained B & B Cottage Accommodation
Phone 0419 188 974
A haven away from Lifes 'Stresses'...
Features at a glance...
- Accommodating up to 6 people
- Exclusively yours
- 3 Bedrooms - 1 King, 1 Queen & 2 Singles - electric blankets
- Open fireplace (May - October)
- Ducted Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Stunning Bathroom with claw foot bath
- Dual showers and heated towel rail
- Fully equipped self-catering Kitchen with dishwasher
- Full Laundry Facilities
- Quality Linen
- Antique furniture
- TV/DVD/CD and surround sound
- A selection of CD's and DVD's
- Free Wireless Internet
- i-Pod docking station
- Cottage gardens with BBQ facilities
- Under cover off street parking
- Outdoor smoking area
- Child-friendly - Cot and High chair available on request
- Local information, brochures and touring maps in cottage
- Easy walking distance to retaurants and shops
Nestled within the historic Angaston township in the beautiful Barossa Valley Acorn Cottage is a quality Self-Contained Cottage Bed & Breakfast located in a quiet street close to restaurants, shops and near several wineries, this c1900 cottage has been extensively renovated to retain the charm of a bygone era with modern-day comforts and can accommodate up to 6 guests.
Your comfort is assured. Acorn Cottage has outstanding facilities including genuine quality antique furnishings, bathroom with dual showers and a large claw foot bath, fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, open fire in winter and laundry amenities. We now have free WiFi connection for all your internet needs.
The kitchen is fully equipped and generous provisions for cooked and continental breakfast are provided. Exclusively yours for 2-6 guests, you can enjoy the private cottage gardens BBQ and under cover outdoor setting.
Angaston in the Barossa Valley is beautiful in all its seasons and Acorn cottage is ideal for a romantic getaway or an escape with friends or family.